Charitable Works Fund
The Charitable Works Fund (CWF) is a centralised fund that supports the charitable and pastoral activities of the Archdiocese of Sydney.
It is your charity, the charity of the Sydney Catholic community and your local parish.
The CWF funds six agencies:
- promoting reconciliation and mutual understanding and providing pastoral care for Catholic Aboriginals and supporting them in the living of their Faith. Aboriginal Catholic Ministry
- Formerly known as Centacare, delivers over 100 programs in Ageing, Disability, Children & Youth, Employment Training & Support, and Family Services. CatholicCare
- Our chaplaincy services in hospital, prisons and universities provide much needed support to the lonely, sick, hurt and suffering in the community. Chaplaincies
- provides religious education and Christian formation for Catholic children in public schools. Confraternity of Christian Doctrine (CCD)
- provides services to the deaf and hearing impaired including sacramental, counselling, support and advocacy services. Ephpheta Centre
- supporting the education and training of future Priests for the Archdiocese. Seminary of the Good Shepherd
The generosity of those who contribute financially to the CWF, means that these agencies are able to assist thousands of people each year.
Demand for the services for the agencies supported by the CWF has never been greater.
Your contribution to the CWF will help ensure the continued viability of their work. Please consider making a or donation to the CWF. Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible and can be credited to your local parish. bequest
Thank you for supporting your charity.
Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney
GIVING SURVEY 2015
CLICK HERE TO START
Raffle Terms and Conditions
GIFTS IN LIEU
Give the gift that makes a difference. Make a donation to the CWF in lieu of a gift in the name of a loved one. A Certificate can be issued in their name upon request.
Click here for more details.
CWF Newsletter Jul 2014
For earlier newsletter editions
To subscribe to our free newsletter